DarkLight Roleplay Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regarding the Fantasy RP

3 posters

Go down

Regarding the Fantasy RP Empty Regarding the Fantasy RP

Post by |]_/-\_|\| Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:42 am

I'm hoping to make a kind of fantasy world where you can instantly become gripped and fall in love with it, a little like the world of The Elder Scrolls. Since it's a completely new and different environment, I really want to try and make the world feel as unique as possible, whilst also making it feel like the kind of fantasy RP world where you know what's going on. Nothing alien but nothing that's bland.

So... I might need a little bit of help. I've got ideas for several kingdoms and a few new races to add that can all be roleplayed as, but I might need help with other things such as weapons, spells, locations, environments, anything of that matter. The more, the merrier.
|]_/-\_|\|
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
Regarding the Fantasy RP Left_bar_bleue0/0Regarding the Fantasy RP Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Regarding the Fantasy RP Empty Re: Regarding the Fantasy RP

Post by SauronRevo Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:43 am

I'll try to help out wherever I can.
SauronRevo
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
Regarding the Fantasy RP Left_bar_bleue3250/3250Regarding the Fantasy RP Empty_bar_bleue  (3250/3250)

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:45 am

Don't be afraid of thinking up your own things: even if you do think they'll seem stupid, they could always be changed and implemented into something eventually.
|]_/-\_|\|
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Health:
Regarding the Fantasy RP Left_bar_bleue0/0Regarding the Fantasy RP Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:53 am

FANTASY WOOOOOOOOOOORLD! Lucky for you I'm a pro and finding stoof and coming up with shiz :3
Dex
Dex

Main Protagonist
Name:: Dex
Health:
Regarding the Fantasy RP Left_bar_bleue3500/3500Regarding the Fantasy RP Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/3500)

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:56 am

Awwww yeeeee, ok this should be good then.
|]_/-\_|\|
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:58 am

We'll make the best fantasy world ever!
SauronRevo
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:
Regarding the Fantasy RP Left_bar_bleue3250/3250Regarding the Fantasy RP Empty_bar_bleue  (3250/3250)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:00 am

Yup
Dex
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
Regarding the Fantasy RP Left_bar_bleue3500/3500Regarding the Fantasy RP Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/3500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:53 am

The city of Shadowwinter a inordinate city, that has stood the test of time. Having been around for thousands of years despite it's location Shadowwinter is truly a city to behold. With it's impossible size it is one of if not THE largest kingdom around. The city hold many a character ranging from Human, elves and dwarves to the more.. exotic of creature such as the Talos very large human-like people made of meta or perhaps Valkyrie from the kingdom of Skyward. Recently however the city has fallen under siege Regarding the Fantasy RP Attack-castle-battle-free-desktop-wallpaper-1920x1440
Regarding the Fantasy RP Fantasy%20fortress%20siege%202000x1250%20wallpaper_www.artwallpaperhi.com_89

From the city of Aramal, the aptly named kingdom of the undead. The natural lava in the mountain Regarding the Fantasy RP B8586c5a5d73eedcb9183fcb3478ad1a-d3636ms is used in the fiery forges from which their weapons are made. Even though the two cities are miles and miles apart the Undead army has been relentless in it's siege upon Shadowwinter as it the closest kingdom and it's biggest threat. The Necromancer ruler has had it's eyes upon the Kingdom for years now and has made it's move. Many a foul nightmare resides within these hallowed walls. This grouping includes the typical Skeletal Warriors, vampires and zombies to more extreme such as Wraiths dark shadow-like entities wearing black, hooded cloaks. If seen, their arms and legs are bony and corpse like.Their faces can be skeletal-looking or like endless black holes hiding inside their black hoods.
The Lich, which is what is rumoured to be the ruler of the terrible place, is similar to a zombie with the added qualities of being extremely intelligent and also capable of shape shifting. Their appearance is the opposite of vampires – in their original form, these monsters are cadaverous and skeletal looking. Former wizards, magicians or kings striving for immortality would use dark magic and spells to keep their spirits alive by joining them to their reanimated corpses.

Skyward is the majestic city of the Valkyrie beautiful female that is also a soldier of battle. They are sometimes also described as having wings themselves or getting about by riding a magnificent winged horse. They are often portrayed carrying various weapons; almost always accompanied by a shield, sword and or spear. They also sometimes yield a bow and arrow.  Their attire is similar to a female version of a Viking warrior in battle gear. In works of art, they are seen in armour with helmets that are sometimes adorned with feathers on either side.  Their hair is most often red or blonde and flowing about in the air or dressed up in braids.
Regarding the Fantasy RP Final-Fantasy-XV

Dragmor the home of the Dwaves
Regarding the Fantasy RP Valliaport_3_4-1

This impressive city made of stone is said to be impenetrable having seen off many an attack from others. Using there vast intelligence in creating things and with some magic they have made this city in the sea by "Carving" away at the water as it were. How they did this is unknown and is a very guarded secret only the king and some close people knowing. The vast defence system is one not to be taken lightly. From mighty cannons to the dwarf people themselves it is no wonder why this city has never fallen.

Highrule Elven Kingdom  

Regarding the Fantasy RP 973337-bigthumbnail

Ah yes the gran Elven empire to the North. All kind of Elven people live here from the Dark Elves to the South and the Wood elves from the East they live together to create a "Utopia" If you are lucky enough to reach it then you will see a grand city of the utmost beauty. (Think Skyrim type stuff)

Add more later
Dex
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:14 am

So with this we have some things now we need MOAR!
Dex
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:37 am

I've got a good idea for a plot/story which has enough in it to provide rough guidance on what to do, but is lenient enough to allow us to do pretty much whatever we want to in it without having to worry too much about the main plot. Kinda like Skyrim.

I don't have the time to really list down anything real for now, but these are the ideas I've had in mind:

- Vast amount of different races and species present in the universe (including Argonians, Worgen, even Undead and obviously humans.)
- A wide array of different environments (Underground cities, mountainous areas, dark marshes/swamps and some fantastic, almost dream-like exotic forests/lakes.)
- Weapons with both a medieval and modern touch to them (large swords which can discharge electricity/heat, explosive bolts/arrows, etc.)
- Interesting and unique wildlife, both hostile and non-hostile

I've got a lot of stuff I feel would be good in this, but there's too much for me to write down just yet.
|]_/-\_|\|
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:48 am

^ Well the first two we have more or less with what I provided. Those are just some of the locations and such we can have along with the races. Magic of course will be in this and it will be a whole array of stuff from Skyrim type to typical magic and SO many branches of it.

Love the weapons stuff sounds cool and yes wildlife :3
Dex
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:51 am

This sounds so awesome!

Sorry, guys, I've been really busy, just have had a TON of stuff to do.
SauronRevo
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum