DarkLight Roleplay Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

80's Synthwave/New Retro music

Go down

80's Synthwave/New Retro music Empty 80's Synthwave/New Retro music

Post by |]_/-\_|\| Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:14 pm

I absolutely love 80's Techno. Whether it be genuine music from the 80's or revived, modernised songs, I still think it sounds absolutely fantastic anyway. It definitely isn't a genre of music that everyone likes, but it sounds like gold in musical form to me... even though that doesn't make a lot of sense.

Either way, if you aren't an 80s Techno fan then maybe these songs will earn your appreciation. If you ARE a fan, you should definitely give some of these a listen...

Miami Nights 1984 - Ocean Drive

I love the sound of the synth that starts to build up at about 0:25 seconds in, it matches the beat of the song perfectly and sounds like magic to me. Also, the music video is awesome.

Power Glove - Nightforce

This is a more stylish and slower song, complete with some fitting audio clips and soundbites that represent everything in the 80's. I love the sinister synth that plays all throughout, right from the very beginning.

Com Truise - Futureworld

Yes that is the artist's name. (Would be twice as awesome if it was his real name.) The first 30 seconds might just sound like noise to you, but once the song gets to the 30 second mark it just escapes into bliss. Really is a calming song for me.

Kavinsky - Nightcall

I'd be a fool not to include this song. If you've given the other songs a miss, at least hear this one out. There's good reason why it's become a very popular song. It oozes with style.
|]_/-\_|\|
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
80's Synthwave/New Retro music Left_bar_bleue0/080's Synthwave/New Retro music Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

80's Synthwave/New Retro music Empty Re: 80's Synthwave/New Retro music

Post by |]_/-\_|\| Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:33 am

Got some more. These ones will probably be more suited to your tastes, they're less retro.

GosT - Bathory B****

(P.S - The full song kicks in at 0:25. If you like it rough, skip to 3:25.)

Carpenter Brut - Turbo Killer

Timecop1983 - Dream

Noir Deco - Future Noir

(P.S - This one's my favourite.)
|]_/-\_|\|
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
80's Synthwave/New Retro music Left_bar_bleue0/080's Synthwave/New Retro music Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum