DarkLight Roleplay Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I've got a new story in the works

3 posters

Go down

So I've got a new story in the works Empty So I've got a new story in the works

Post by |]_/-\_|\| Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:47 pm

Basically what the title says.

It's a story based in the world of Fallout, and the first part takes place within the land of New Vegas. Here's a description:

"After the battle for hoover dam, both the NCR and the Legion had been forced to scatter and run from the Mojave. The hordes of Mk. II Securitrons which overran the dam all relied on one person: the courier. The courier had fought for the independence of the wasteland, a land now free of oppression, politics and war. Yet things only got worse from there…
The courier was last seen heading for the Lonesome Road. There were rumours that he was to return, better equipped and more powerful than anyone would ever believed was possible. Unfortunately for those in the wasteland who waited for their guardian’s return, he was never seen never again. Eventually, all the Securitrons became independent themselves, abandoning Yes Man and New Vegas, turning hostile against the life in the Mojave and either scouring the wastelands in their image or leaving the Mojave forever. Everyone had given up hope that the courier would return. They all went into hiding once they knew that the Securitrons, who had been built to ensure their safety, were now out to kill every last one of them. It was as if Hell on earth had literally turned into Hell itself…"

What'll happen is it will follow a character named Jordan, who hears a broadcast from a doctor, stating that he can start a new life and search for rewards greater than he could possibly imagine - A little like going to the Sierra Madre, if you've played the game or the Dead Money DLC.

I will warn - This will have some bad language in it, plus a bit of gore in parts. Would either of you be interested in the story? I've already written the prologue and just finished chapter 1 today.
|]_/-\_|\|
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
So I've got a new story in the works Left_bar_bleue0/0So I've got a new story in the works Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

So I've got a new story in the works Empty Re: So I've got a new story in the works

Post by SauronRevo Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:37 am

It sounds pretty interesting.
SauronRevo
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
So I've got a new story in the works Left_bar_bleue3250/3250So I've got a new story in the works Empty_bar_bleue  (3250/3250)

Back to top Go down

So I've got a new story in the works Empty Re: So I've got a new story in the works

Post by Dex Sat May 18, 2013 11:36 pm

Sweet :) I'm still playing Fallout New Vegas AND we need to make an RP for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dex
Dex

Main Protagonist
Name:: Dex
Health:
So I've got a new story in the works Left_bar_bleue3500/3500So I've got a new story in the works Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/3500)

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| Sun May 19, 2013 2:42 am

ACTUALLY, I do have a Fallout RP which I've begun on another site. But that's going at a snail's pace.

I could copy it over onto here and we could begin that?
|]_/-\_|\|
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
So I've got a new story in the works Left_bar_bleue0/0So I've got a new story in the works Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex Sun May 19, 2013 8:54 pm

^^ Yush.
Dex
Dex

Main Protagonist
Name:: Dex
Health:
So I've got a new story in the works Left_bar_bleue3500/3500So I've got a new story in the works Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/3500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down