DarkLight Roleplay Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So the Xbox One was finally revealed

3 posters

Go down

So the Xbox One was finally revealed Empty So the Xbox One was finally revealed

Post by |]_/-\_|\| Thu May 23, 2013 11:19 am

Your opinions on it?

Personally I think it's tried to be too expansive and isn't going to be used as much as Microsoft want it to be used in the end. We already have loads of stuff in our homes which can do the stuff which the One can do, so I don't see what the point is in buying something which just combines it all into one thing on a hefty price tag. I don't think they'll impress at E3, either.
|]_/-\_|\|
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
So the Xbox One was finally revealed Left_bar_bleue0/0So the Xbox One was finally revealed Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

So the Xbox One was finally revealed Empty Re: So the Xbox One was finally revealed

Post by SauronRevo Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:00 am

Sorry, I just realized there was a post here.

But yeah, I don't like the Xbox One at all, it seems like it has too many flaws, no used games, no lending games to friends, has to connect to internet every 24 hours or you can't even play single player games, the fact that they can (I think) shut down an entire game, even single player, whenever they want, and you need the kinect and it always has to be on.  I wouldn't even use the kinect, my room is too small to play any games that require it, so I'd just be paying an extra $100 for a device I wouldn't use.
SauronRevo
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
So the Xbox One was finally revealed Left_bar_bleue3250/3250So the Xbox One was finally revealed Empty_bar_bleue  (3250/3250)

Back to top Go down

So the Xbox One was finally revealed Empty Re: So the Xbox One was finally revealed

Post by Dex Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:19 am

PS4 all the way.
Dex
Dex

Main Protagonist
Name:: Dex
Health:
So the Xbox One was finally revealed Left_bar_bleue3500/3500So the Xbox One was finally revealed Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/3500)

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:00 am

Totally, and I'm definitely looking forward to the new Kingdom Hearts 3 that's coming out
SauronRevo
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:
So the Xbox One was finally revealed Left_bar_bleue3250/3250So the Xbox One was finally revealed Empty_bar_bleue  (3250/3250)

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:35 am

I can't wait for Watch Dogs or MGS5, or even Gran Turismo 6. 'S looking to be great.
|]_/-\_|\|
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
So the Xbox One was finally revealed Left_bar_bleue0/0So the Xbox One was finally revealed Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:01 am

Yeah, my older brother really wants to get Watch Dogs, I haven't really read up much about it yet, though, I'm just psyched that they're finally making Kingdom Hearts 3, I've been waiting for one FOREVER!
SauronRevo
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:32 am

Watch Dogs looks dam good.
Dex
Dex

Main Protagonist
Name:: Dex
Health:
So the Xbox One was finally revealed Left_bar_bleue3500/3500So the Xbox One was finally revealed Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/3500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum