DarkLight Roleplay Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alright... I've had this idea.

3 posters

Go down

Alright... I've had this idea. Empty Alright... I've had this idea.

Post by |]_/-\_|\| Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:54 am

I've honestly never really had the opportunity to showcase what the Domarians are capable of without making it seem like they're just uber a-holes who can't be defeated. So, I had an idea and...

How about both of you (or just one of the two of you if you want) choose any character you want, literally any character since it doesn't matter how powerful/weak they are, and they're set up with one objective:

Destroy the Domarian HQ.

It won't be their MAIN base of operations since that's yet to come up in the Trucido War RP, but it would be a huge load of fun and action and madness and with the type of enemies you would be coming up against, you'd have a blast. It's as close as you could come to killing futuristic Nazis... other than actually killing futuristic Nazis.

The characters will have to fight their way through their defences and survive their relentless, ruthless attacks they make. You'll also be able to have a look at what their motivations are, what they aim to do, what they do do behind closed doors when they aren't fighting... it could be interesting.

In a nutshell though you'll be tearing and blowing their s*** up.

Sound fun?
|]_/-\_|\|
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
Alright... I've had this idea. Left_bar_bleue0/0Alright... I've had this idea. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Alright... I've had this idea. Empty Re: Alright... I've had this idea.

Post by SauronRevo Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:40 pm

That sounds awesome! Two questions, 1) would it scale based on our characters' strengths and weaknesses (like, would the enemies and such be weaker if they were fighting a person with no powers as opposed to an uber character. I'm sure this is a no, and I don't care, I was just curious since it didn't matter about their strength/weakness), and 2) (assuming that this isn't in our current Darklight universe) can our characters die? And if so, what happens? Do we pick a new character and "start over" (but those certain areas are weaker/still destroyed/recovering from when our previous character attacked)?
SauronRevo
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
Alright... I've had this idea. Left_bar_bleue3250/3250Alright... I've had this idea. Empty_bar_bleue  (3250/3250)

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:50 pm

Mattias/Mygrow wrote:That sounds awesome!  Two questions, 1) would it scale based on our characters' strengths and weaknesses (like, would the enemies and such be weaker if they were fighting a person with no powers as opposed to an uber character.  I'm sure this is a no, and I don't care, I was just curious since it didn't matter about their strength/weakness), and 2) (assuming that this isn't in our current Darklight universe) can our characters die?  And if so, what happens?  Do we pick a new character and "start over" (but those certain areas are weaker/still destroyed/recovering from when our previous character attacked)?

1) Nope. Regular units, super units, experimentals, commanders, they'll all be in no matter what.

2) Yes they can. If they do, the RP just gets rewinded to the last "checkpoint", which would be when all enemies have been taken out in one area and you move into another.
|]_/-\_|\|
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Health:
Alright... I've had this idea. Left_bar_bleue0/0Alright... I've had this idea. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:07 am

This certainly sounds awesome :D
Dex
Dex

Main Protagonist
Name:: Dex
Health:
Alright... I've had this idea. Left_bar_bleue3500/3500Alright... I've had this idea. Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/3500)

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:40 am

This is how it'll go, roughly:

- Short briefing at the beginning, given the option of which way to enter HQ. Characters IMMEDIATELY put into mild action at first.

- Safe rooms here and there, where enemies will not attack and there is the opportunity to learn +about the Domarian Syndicate.

- Waves of enemies will gradually get tougher, harder to kill, more damaging in combat and smarter.

- Unlisted enemy types will appear, a couple unique to the mini-RP.

- Final Boss(?) fight will be epic.
|]_/-\_|\|
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:04 am

Gonna be posting this any minute now.
|]_/-\_|\|
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:10 am

:D
Dex
Dex

Main Protagonist
Name:: Dex
Health:
Alright... I've had this idea. Left_bar_bleue3500/3500Alright... I've had this idea. Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/3500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down