DarkLight Roleplay Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official: Sonic The Hedgehog Movie announced

3 posters

Go down

Official: Sonic The Hedgehog Movie announced Empty Official: Sonic The Hedgehog Movie announced

Post by |]_/-\_|\| Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:49 am

http://www.sonicstadium.org/2014/06/its-official-sony-is-making-a-sonic-movie/

"the Sonic feature is confirmed to be a CG/live action hybrid much like Sony’s “The Smurfs” franchise, and will star not just Sonic but other members of the the cast such as our very own Dr. Eggman."

Uh.
|]_/-\_|\|
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
Official: Sonic The Hedgehog Movie announced Left_bar_bleue0/0Official: Sonic The Hedgehog Movie announced Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Official: Sonic The Hedgehog Movie announced Empty Re: Official: Sonic The Hedgehog Movie announced

Post by Dex Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:10 am

Hmmm
Dex
Dex

Main Protagonist
Name:: Dex
Health:
Official: Sonic The Hedgehog Movie announced Left_bar_bleue3500/3500Official: Sonic The Hedgehog Movie announced Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/3500)

Back to top Go down

Official: Sonic The Hedgehog Movie announced Empty Re: Official: Sonic The Hedgehog Movie announced

Post by SauronRevo Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:40 am

Yayyyyy.. 'Cause everybody loves CG-Live action hybrids..
SauronRevo
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
Official: Sonic The Hedgehog Movie announced Left_bar_bleue3250/3250Official: Sonic The Hedgehog Movie announced Empty_bar_bleue  (3250/3250)

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:53 pm

It might be ok? Depends on how well Sonic Boom does, I guess. If that's really good then chances are the film will be good. If it's the opposite, then, well, that kind of is just further rubbing dirt on the Sonic franchise.
|]_/-\_|\|
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Health:
Official: Sonic The Hedgehog Movie announced Left_bar_bleue0/0Official: Sonic The Hedgehog Movie announced Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:51 am

Just to make sure I understand, why is it that the success of the movie depends on the success of Sonic Boom?

Speaking of which, I actually like the costume changes for Sonic Boom except for Knuckles, they made him too big in my opinion.
SauronRevo
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
Official: Sonic The Hedgehog Movie announced Left_bar_bleue3250/3250Official: Sonic The Hedgehog Movie announced Empty_bar_bleue  (3250/3250)

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:35 am

I dunno, just a feeling. Even though it's usually a case of one being bad, the other being good with TV series getting a film made. 'Course it could just be its own film without any relation to Sonic Boom?

But now that I've read that there'll be a sonic film every freaking year... yeah I don't think the film's gonna be that good now.

Oh and they should've made Knuckles all spotty considering how much bigger he got.
|]_/-\_|\|
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down