DarkLight Roleplay Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic: The Apocalypse

3 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Sonic: The Apocalypse Empty Sonic: The Apocalypse

Post by SauronRevo Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:47 pm

Sonic: The Apocalypse

My name is King.  I run Vortex, the group that controls one of the biggest and most powerful refuge centers on Mobius or at least what's left of it.  Three years ago a bat named Saruman got a hold of all seven chaos emeralds.  He brought them all together into a powerful ray that was meant to destroy all of his enemies.  It quickly became known to everybody that he had all of the chaos emeralds, so many groups sent entire armies to try and get them from him.  Saruman quickly tried to get his ray running so he could defend his base, but in his haste he didn't set up any safety mechanisms.  The ray worked perfectly at first; Saruman was easily taking out anybody who came against him, but the more he used the ray, the more unstable it got.  Saruman quickly lost control of the ray and it overloaded, sending out a giant dome of chaos energy that destroyed everything in it's path.  Entire cities were turned into nothing more than rubble and anybody in the immediate vicinity of the chaos energy was reduced to dust.  As the chaos energy faded away, we could see that Mobius was almost completely destroyed.  Millions of people died, forests and fertile land was obliterated, entire cities and towns were gone; Mobius wasn't the same anymore.  We've come to find out that the chaos emeralds were blown away in the blast, landing in different territories over the planet.  Some people, the Guardians of New Mobius, found some of the chaos emeralds and hid them away in elaborate puzzles where no one would get to them.  There were also some more mischievous people who found chaos emeralds.  Sauron, the dark being from planet Omaron, found one and used it to take control over a large area of Mobius.  Xehanort, a combat hardened fox, found his own chaos emerald and took control of his own territory of Mobius.  Another territory exists that contains it's own chaos emerald, although we have no information about this territory yet*.  These territories are constantly attacking each other, trying to take control of the entire planet.  The few places that they have yet to take control of are often inhabited by refuge centers like this one, which try to save the lives of the civilians and build up their own armies to protect themselves.  These refuge centers are often attacked by the evil leaders, though, so that they can cover more ground and get more "volunteers" for their armies.  Territories spring up and are taken over almost every day.  It's our goal to build up our own army, find the chaos emeralds, and bring peace back to Mobius, to make it what it once was again.  This is our job, and we need your help.

*Dex's territory, as I don't know who his character is.

Character sheet:
Name:
Affinity (Bad or Good):
Appearance:
Equipment/Powers:
Territory(Where they work/live or what territory they own):
Bio:

Territory sheet:
Name:
Affinity (Bad or Good):
Buildings/Resources:
Army/Equipment:

Last edited by Mattias/Mygrow on Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:50 pm; edited 7 times in total
SauronRevo
SauronRevo
High Member of the forums

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
Sonic: The Apocalypse Left_bar_bleue3250/3250Sonic: The Apocalypse Empty_bar_bleue  (3250/3250)

Back to top Go down

Sonic: The Apocalypse Empty Re: Sonic: The Apocalypse

Post by SauronRevo Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:43 pm

Characters:

Name: King
Affinity: Good
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i40.photobucket.com/albums/e243/MattiasRyder/King_zpsa4e53c5a.png
Equipment/Powers: An AK-47, a .44 Magnum, and two grenades.
Territory: Vortex Refuge Center
Bio: The leader of the Vortex before Mobius was destroyed.  He is trying to rebuild and bring peace back to Mobius.

Name: Xehanort (Zay-uh-nort)
Affinity: Bad
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i40.photobucket.com/albums/e243/MattiasRyder/Xehanort_zpsf75e9d22.png
Equipment/Powers: A G36C Assault Rifle, A Desert Eagle, A combat knife, and two grenades.
Territory: Mobius of the F.O.X. (Fierce Order of Xehanort)
Bio: Xehanort used to work in the Mobian military.  He quickly rose through the ranks, but he wanted to be the leader of his own territory, so he tried to over throw the current leader.  A few people caught word of what Xehanort was trying to do and stopped him and put him in prison.  After the chaos ray blew up, the prison holding Xehanort was destroyed and he barely survived.  He left what was left of the prison and stumbled upon the red chaos emerald, which quickly healed him and gave him enough power to take control over his own territory of Mobius.

Name: Sauron Revo (Sore-on ree-voh)
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i40.photobucket.com/albums/e243/MattiasRyder/SauronRevo_zps7d189437.png
Equipment/Powers: Super strength, teleportation, and dark energy attacks.
Territory: Dark Mobius
Bio: A dark creature made up of dark ooze from the planet Omaron.  He quickly tracked down and found a chaos emerald after Mobius was destroyed and used it to make powerful dark beings to help him take over Mobius.

Name: Roxas Tranvil (Rocks-iss Trann-vill)
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i40.photobucket.com/albums/e243/MattiasRyder/RoxasTranvil_zpsc808bef0.png
Equipment/Powers: Dual swords, and a G18.
Bio: After Mobius was destroyed, Roxas searched around for anywhere he could help.  He stumbled upon King's refuge center and quickly joined their ranks.

Name: Horus (Hor-iss)
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i40.photobucket.com/albums/e243/MattiasRyder/Horus_zps8516bcd5.png
Equipment/Powers: An ACR assault rifle and a Desert Eagle.
Bio: Horus worked for King in Vortex before Mobius was destroyed.  They quickly worked together to build up a refuge center and a makeshift army to protect themselves.

Name: Kanin Revo (Cane-in Ree-voh)
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i40.photobucket.com/albums/e243/MattiasRyder/KaninRevo_zps573c4f65.png
Equipment/Powers: Dark energy attacks and teleportation.
Territory: Dark Mobius
Bio: Created by Sauron, Kanin is half fox, half hedgehog.  Kanin works for Sauron and is one of the highest ranked soldiers in his army.

Territories:

Name: Mobius of the F.O.X. (Fierce Order of Xehanort)
Buildings/Resources: Farms, barracks, armories, garages, and "factories" that make military goods.
Army/Equipment: F.O.X. Soldiers.  They have assault rifles, pistols, grenades, heavy armor, RPGs, sniper rifles, light armor (for snipers), jeeps, and a few tanks.

Name: Vortex Refuge Center
Buildings/Resources: Dormitory-like buildings, cafeterias, barracks, armories, and farms.  
Army/Equipment: The Vortex Army.  They have assault rifles, pistols, grenades, light armor, a couple snipers, and a few vehicles.

Name: Dark Mobius
Buildings/Resources: A main base with many defenses for Sauron and his troops, small farms.
Army/Equipment: The Dark Beings.  Beings made up of dark ooze.  The beings are either formed entirely from dark ooze, or cover and take control of Mobians.  They have the powers of teleportation over small distances, dark energy attacks, and a small amount of super strength.

Name: Guardians of New Mobius
Buildings/Resources: They travel around, build camps, and scavenge for food.
Army/Equipment: A small group of people who travel often, rarely staying in one place.  They have healing powers and light energy attacks.

Last edited by Mattias/Mygrow on Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:22 am; edited 3 times in total
SauronRevo
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:
Sonic: The Apocalypse Left_bar_bleue3250/3250Sonic: The Apocalypse Empty_bar_bleue  (3250/3250)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:22 pm

(Wow that's a lot of peeps :p I'll add Dex's later cause I can't think of one for him now Razz)
Name: Arkados Black
Appearance:http://images6.alphacoders.com/318/318320.jpg
Equipment/Powers: His sword, necromancy(If that's ok?) dark energy attacks.
Territory: The BadLands
Bio: Arkados was once a great Angel who did what any other would do. Protect those that needed to be looked after. One day however he was wrongly accused of killing an innocent person. This made him go mad and he killed everyone around him on that day. Banished from his own world he stumbled upon Mobius in it's dire state.

Territory sheet:
Name: The Badlands
Affinity:Bad
Buildings/Resources: An old abandoned fort the comprises of Farms, barracks, armouries, garages and a large castle like structure in the middle
Army/Equipment: The undead/summoned creatures.
Dex
Dex

Main Protagonist
Name:: Dex
Health:
Sonic: The Apocalypse Left_bar_bleue3500/3500Sonic: The Apocalypse Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/3500)

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:02 am

(Eh, I guess, I didn't think it was that many lol. And sure, I think his powers would be fine. By the way, how is his name pronounced? Is it R-kade-ose or R-kuh-dose?)
SauronRevo
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:30 am

(Ok, I think I'm done with my main characters now, I'll add more if I decide to make them.)

King stood in a big room where many Mobians were watching him. "Now, do you have any questions?"
Roxas stood up, "How are you going to find the chaos emeralds?"
Horus stepped forwards from next to King, "We're going to send out squads to search for them or the Guardians of New Mobius."
"Now, if there are no more questions, go and settle in your rooms and meet at the barracks for training in one hour."

Xehanort watched as Dark Beings stormed towards his territory. An alarm sounded and Xehanort quickly reached a radio station. "All troops. All troops get ready for battle, Dark Beings are right outside!" An army was quickly rushing out of the barracks and towards the edge of F.O.X. territory to combat the Dark Beings.
SauronRevo
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:28 am

(It's Ar-ka-dos also sweet :3 Necromancy powers ftw :D and DEX!)

Character sheet:
Name: Dex
Appearance: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/095/4/4/dex_by_xxluluxx98-d4v398h.jpg
Equipment/Powers: Dark and Light energy attacks, teleportation etc
Territory: Far reach
Bio: Not much is known of Dex apart from he controls large piece of territory and holds a Chaos Emerald.

Territory sheet:
Name: Far Reach
Buildings/Resources: A main base with barracks, armoires and a high tech facility.
Army/Equipment: His own personal light and dark soldiers.

Last edited by Dex on Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Dex
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
Sonic: The Apocalypse Left_bar_bleue3500/3500Sonic: The Apocalypse Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/3500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:39 am

(Time to post :3)

Arkados

I sat on my throne like chair staring at the room before me thinking. These.. Chaos Emeralds were the key to power.. and I didn't have one! I growled standing up and marched out of the room and headed to the courtyard.
Dex
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:49 am

(So, Sauron, Xehanort, and Dex have chaos emeralds, right?)

F.O.X. Soldiers started gunning down the Dark Beings. The Dark Beings started dodging and teleporting out of the way of bullets, firing energy beams every so often and killing soldiers. A F.O.X. Soldier chucked a grenade into a crowd of Dark Beings and ducked behind cover as he heard and felt the explosion rumble all around him. Dark ooze mixed with blood splattered everywhere. The soldier stood back up ready to fight and saw an arm right in front of him. He looked up just in time to see a Dark Being punch him in the face, knocking him to the ground. The Dark Being stood over him and charged up a dark energy beam, aiming it at his head. The F.O.X. Soldier watched in horror as his end was coming. The Dark Being's head exploded, splattering blood and dark ooze all over the soldier's face and chest, before it's lifeless body fell on top of him. The soldier pushed the dead body off of him and stood up, seeing a sniper to his right giving him a thumbs up. The soldier nodded back in gratitude as he picked his assault rifle up off the floor and started firing at the Dark Beings, who were getting closer to storming the inside of their territory.
SauronRevo
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:58 am

(Yep and there's just the 7 right? so that would leave 4 Razz)

Dex

I leaned over the table glancing at the map. I was keep a detailed updated map of who controlled what. I then glanced over to a large tank. Inside held the Chaos Emerald I had.

Arkados

I glanced around the yard and walked over to a ladder and climbed up onto the wall staring out at the wasteland.
Dex
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:15 am

A Dark Being appeared behind the sniper and shot an energy beam straight through the back of his head. The sniper's body landed next to a F.O.X. Soldier, who stared in horror at the gaping hole in the fallen sniper's head. The soldier turned around and shot several rounds into the Dark Being's body. It stumbled backwards and fell off the roof. The Dark Beings started getting closer and closer to the F.O.X. base. A F.O.X. Soldier hid behind cover. "We need heavy artillery right now!" A tank started pulling out of the F.O.X. garage and started driving towards the front lines.
SauronRevo
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:28 am

Arkados

I grinned thinking. Time to some fun. I closed my eyes thinking of what to create. I chuckled and began to summon more minions. I watched as the undead began to appear in the courtyard.

Dex

I looked up as something beeped. Another attack was happening somewhere. I sighed. "Wonder who it is this time.."
Dex
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:40 am

The F.O.X. Soldiers cleared out of the way as the tank reached the front lines. The tank shot right in the middle of a group of Dark Beings and blew them apart, sending dark ooze everywhere. The F.O.X. Soldiers shot at any Dark Beings that neared the tank. A Dark Being appeared behind one of the F.O.X. Soldiers and snapped his neck. The soldiers turned around and started firing it. The Dark Being used the dead soldier as a human shield and shot off an energy beam at another soldier, hitting him in the neck and decapitating him, sending his bleeding head into the group of soldiers behind him while his lifeless body fell to the floor. A soldier yelled as he charged forwards, slamming the butt of his rifle into the Dark Being's head, knocking it to the floor. The soldier kept yelling as he stood over it and unleashed the rest of his clip into it's head, tearing it apart.
SauronRevo
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:46 am

Arkados

I laughed an aura surrounding me as more and more of the undead began to spawn. Of course these were not totally brain dead like I had made before. No those were useless cannon fodder at best.. These could think for themselves to some degree but could not use weapons just yet.. No these were just the terrifying undead.
Dex
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:56 am

Several Dark Beings got together and started charging up a massive energy attack.
"Take them out!" A F.O.X. Soldier yelled. The soldiers started firing at the group of Dark Beings. Bullets riddled the Dark Beings and they started falling to the ground, dead, but not before firing off their energy beam straight at the tank. The tank blew apart as the beam hit it. The explosion shook the ground everywhere and sent flying pieces of metal everywhere. The soldiers who were next to the tank were gone, blood and limbs painting the ground and walls around. A piece of scrap metal impaled a F.O.X. Sniper just as he blew the head off another Dark Being.
SauronRevo
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:06 am

Dex

I frowned sensing something. "Now that is evil.." I stood up and turned. A group of my light soldiers were training outside and I left watching them.

Arkados

I smirked. "Go forth and spread destruction!" The command rang through the air and the so the amassed horde of the dead left the courtyard the occasional moan and groan emitting from their throats.
Dex
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:43 am

Xehanort made his way to the roof of his base. He pulled out a sniper rifle and went prone. A Dark Being charged forwards to a F.O.X. Soldier who was pinned to the ground by a fallen wall. The Dark Being's head exploded as Xehanort pulled the trigger. He pulled the bolt and quickly shot another Dark Being in the chest, sending it to the ground. Xehanort pulled the bolt on the rifle and aimed down the scope again. He brought the sights over a Dark Beings head and pulled the trigger. The Dark Being dissappeared. "What the-?!" Xehanort quickly rolled to his right and onto his back. A dark energy beam slammed into the roof where he had just been, destroying the sniper rifles and the edge of the roof, sending them both down to the ground. Xehanort kicked the Dark Being that was in front of him in the legs, sending it to the ground. He unsheathed his knife and in one fluid motion stabbed the Dark Being in the forehead. He pulled the knife out, which was now dripping with blood and dark ooze, and resheathed it as he pulled his G36C off his back.
SauronRevo
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:52 am

Dex

I teleported on top of a sniper tower and gazed out at the wasteland. The closest place to us was about ten miles away. Sure I could teleport there but I'd probably be captured..
Dex
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:34 am

Xehanort threw a rope over the side of the roof. He grabbed a hold of the rope and then started sliding down it. A couple F.O.X. Soldiers stood around the bottom of the rope. Any Dark Beings that approached got torn apart. A Dark Being appeared behind one of the soldiers and impaled the back of his head on a dark energy blade. It threw the soldier's dead body at the group of soldiers in front of it before spinning around and shooting another soldier in the chest with a dark energy beam, leaving a hole in the soldier's chest a couple inches wide. He looked down at his wound in disbelief before falling over, dead. The Dark Being charged up another energy beam while looking up at Xehanort, who was still sliding down the rope.
SauronRevo
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:37 am

The horde of the undead continued their march seeking out anything that was not one of their own kind. There was roughly about fifty if them more or less the same size and build. A headshot would take them down easily but anywhere else and you'd be wasting ammo more or less.

Dex

I glanced around and then teleported away from the base. I was going to do some recon.
Dex
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:00 am

Xehanort tried shooting the Dark Being while he slid down the rope, but he kept missing. One of the F.O.X. Soldiers got up off the ground and tackled the Dark Being to the ground, causing it to fire off the dark energy beam into the side of the building, sending pieces of rubble down onto another fallen F.O.X. Soldier. The soldier punched the Dark Being in the face. He punched it again, and again, and again, but it caught his fast the last time. The Dark Being created a dark energy blade and stabbed it into the F.O.X. Soldiers neck. The soldier fell over, clutching his neck as it spilled blood onto the ground. The Dark Being stood over the soldier and started charging a dark energy beam. Xehanort landed on the ground and quickly caught the Dark Being in his sights, but not fast enough. The Dark Being fired the dark energy beam into the soldiers head, breaking it apart and sending blood and chunks of his head to the surrounding area. Xehanort pulled the trigger, sending off several rounds into the Dark Beings torso, sending it to the ground where blood and dark ooze spilled from the holes.
SauronRevo
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:09 am

Dex

I arrived a few miles away from my base and floated in the sky looking around. My eyes scanned the area the wind blowing sand and dust below.
Dex
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:25 am

"Charge!" Xehanort yelled. Their was a loud war cry as every F.O.X. Soldier charged towards the remaining Dark Beings, firing off their guns at the creatures. Xehanort ran ahead, leading the charge. A Dark Being charged towards him and he fired off a round, hitting it right in the forehead, sending it to the ground. He ducked under an energy beam that was shot at him before knocking a nearby Dark Being to the ground with the butt of his gun. Xehanort spun around and shot several rounds into the torso of a Dark Being a few feet from him.
SauronRevo
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:33 am

Dex

I began to fly along scouting the area. Two bases were not far from here but I'd never got close enough to them.

The undead horde soon came upon a base and began to advance towards it. Sand and dust billowed in the wind covering them partially. A sniper could perhaps spot them if he knew where to look.
Dex
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:11 pm

A F.O.X. Soldier shot the Dark Being as it started to get back up, sending it back to the ground. The group of soldiers kept running towards the Dark Beings, firing at them. The Dark Beings started shooting energy beams at the approaching soldiers. A soldier got hit in the arm and dropped his gun as he fell to the ground, screaming in agony. Another soldier ran over to him and started checking on him to make sure he was okay. The remaining soldiers started firing their guns rapidly at the group of Dark Beings. The Dark Beings started falling one by one, staining the ground red with their blood. The F.O.X. Soldiers let out a yell of triumph as the last of the Dark Beings fell to the ground, dead.

Horus walked up to King. "Sir, I have a bad feeling. Do we have any people on lookout?"
"Yes, one person."
"I'm going to go help.. I'll radio you if anything is up." Horus walked away, exiting the building.
SauronRevo
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:36 am

(Here they come :3 ALSO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foZq8B2xYeg That is what the undead looks like. Zombie humanoids with medieval armour :3)

Dex

As I flew on I could sense evil.. of the utmost darkness. I shivered slightly and flew on heading towards what ever it was.

The horde continued drawing their weapons as they marched their armour a dark grey. As they neared the base one of them withdrew a crossbow and aimed. There was a scope fixed onto it and it scanned the base, as the horde stopped.
Dex
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next